The Annual Scientific Congress (ASC) is the largest annual multi-disciplinary surgical meeting held in Australasia. The 2020 ASC is estimated to attract over 2,000 registrants across four days comprising of surgeons, surgical Trainees and other health professionals. Of this amount it is estimated that approximately 70% of delegates attending the ASC are surgeons and 30% are surgical Trainees and other health professionals.
Why Should you be Involved?
Involvement with the RACS ASC 2020 provides your company with direct access to and contact with over 2,000 surgeons, surgical Trainees and other health professionals from Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South East Asia, Europe, United Kingdom, United States of America and other countries. In 2020 it is estimated that up to 90% of delegates will be from Australia and New Zealand and the remaining attendees from other countries.
Involvement will provide your company with:
- Direct access to national and international markets
- New ideas from surgical leaders
- Recognition amongst the surgical field of your support of education and collaboration
- Opportunity to meet international surgical leaders and upcoming trainees
- Four days of exhibit time during delegate breaks (2 hours per day) over four days
- Opportunity to increase your client base
- Maintenance of existing client relationships
- Opportunities to demonstrate and display your products at your booth in the industry exhibition
- Business networking opportunities
- Increased brand awareness
- Opportunity to launch new brands/products
For further information please contact:
Nicole Maher or Penny Hope
Conferences & Events Department
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
College of Surgeons’ Gardens
250 – 290 Spring Street
EAST MELBOURNE VIC 3002
T +61 3 9249 1158
F +61 3 9276 7431